At getting the message out, we want to inspire! We want to encourage young people in the province to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit by capitalizing on opportunities right here at home.Our objectives?
- To inform youth about the changing and emerging economic opportunities for entrepreneurship and career growth that exist in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- To promote the value of linkages between education and life-long learning as it relates to career and entrepreneurial success.
- To create positive attitudes and beliefs about the capabilities and accomplishments of the people of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- To help build confidence and pride by showcasing the accomplishments of local entrepreneurs and demonstrating how businesses are successful right here in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- To encourage entrepreneurship and small business development by fostering an entrepreneurial attitude or "enterprise culture".
- To highlight rewarding and innovative career choices that can lead to personal success and a stronger provincial economy through private enterprise development.
- To act in partnership with other government and non-government organizations, programs and initiatives that help encourage business and spur economic activity.